Difference between revisions of "Advance Tripping Challenge Badge"
From Scouts Canada Wiki
(Created page with "right == Purpose == Demonstrate extended lightweight camping skills by participating in Lightweight Camping, Long Distance Hiking, or Extended Tripp...")
Revision as of 21:16, 13 January 2011
Demonstrate extended lightweight camping skills by participating in Lightweight Camping, Long Distance Hiking, or Extended Tripping.
- Complete twelve (12) nights of camping with at least two (2) three night camping experiences. These must provide the opportunity to demonstrate advanced lightweight skills.
- Demonstrate your ability to plan and prepare nutritious lightweight menus for an extended trip.
- Demonstrate how to use appropriate lightweight equipment.
- Demonstrate your ability to pack and carry your equipment.
- Earn at least two (2) of the following badges: Pioneering, Exploring, Winter Scouting, Water Tripping, or Year Round Camper.
- Instruct other Scouts or Cubs in lightweight camping skills.
- Lead a Patrol camp.
- Demonstrate an understanding of environmental camping concerns.