Beaver Scouts Jumpstarts
The official page for Beaver Scouts is Beaver Jumpstarts web page, but it doesn't list some of the older ones. These are no longer listed on the official web site. Some links below are dead. If you have electronic copies, please let us know.
Under the program revitalization effort of the Canadian Path, this article is no longer be applicable to the current program.
It remains here for reference purposes only.
For information on items replacing this topic, see Trail Cards.
Available Beaver Scouts Jumpstarts:
- Beach Party
- Canada Theme (Pack and Colony)
- Centennial of the Canadian Navy
- Chinese New Year
- Clean Air
- Clean Water
- Climate Change - Week One
- Climate Change - Week Two
- "Code of Conduct"
- Earth Day
- Emergency Preparedness - Week 1 - What is an Emergency?
- Emergency Preparedness - Week 2 - Emergency Survival Kit
- Emergency Preparedness - Week 3 - Pet Emergency Survival Kits/Family Emergency Plans
- Family Day
- Feelings, Personal Space and My Body
- Founders Day
- Harmful Substances
- Healthy Eating 1
- Healthy Eating 2
- I Can Tie a Knot
- I Promise
- Knights of Old
- Mind Your P's and Q's
- Mother’s Day
- My Heart
- Natural Habitat
- Outer Space - 4 weeks
- The Poppy
- Pirates - 2 weeks
- Stop the Press
- Trees and Nature
- Valentine’s Day
- Winter (4 weeks) - Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Sun Nin (Chinese New Year)
- World Scout Environment Programme – Natural Habitat
Do you happen to have an electronic copy of any of these? Please let us know!