Becoming a Cub
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 20:04, 14 January 2011 by WikiSysop
Here are the things you need to learn to become a Wolf Cub.
- Repeat and explain the Wolf Cub Promise and Law.
- Perform the Grand Howl with other Cubs.
- Demonstrate the Cub salute and handshake, and repeat the Cub motto.
- Read or listen to the story of Lord Baden-Powell.
- The Cub Book Pages 38-39
- [[Media:Baden-Powell_Biography.pdf|A brief Biography of Lord Baden-Powell]
- [[Media:CubLeadersHandbook-Ch21.PDF|The Cub Leader's Handbook, Chapter 21 a Brief History of Scouting]