Difference between revisions of "Bedroom Box and Escape Plan"
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 21:01, 15 April 2011
Part of Cubs Jumpstart - Safety First.
Theme: Safety First - Danger at Home
Bedroom Box and Escape Plan
- Everyone has a bedroom or some place in their home where they sleep at night. •
- Give each Cub a shoe box, and ask them to cut out the windows and doors for their room.
- Next they can glue on curtains, rugs and furniture until their shoe box looks like their bedroom.
- When their bedrooms are complete, they can share with their sixes about their Escape Plan.
Include Questions Like:
- Do they sleep with their doors closed?
- Is there a smoke detector in their room?
- How far is it to the ground from their window?
- Where will they meet their family outside the home?