Canadian Healthy Living Award
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 08:46, 18 January 2011 by WikiSysop
Individually or as part of a team, Cubs develop a broad and higher level of skill and knowledge relating to health and personal fitness. 
To earn the Canadian Healthy Living Award, complete the following requirements:
- Earn the Red Star
- Earn one of the Health and Fitness related badges. (Athlete Badge) (Cyclist Badge) (Skater Badge) (Skier Badge) (Snowboarder Badge) (Swimmer Badge) or (Team Player Badge)
- Earn two of the Outdoor Activity related badges. (Camping Badge) (Cooking Badge) (Fishing Badge) (Hiking Badge) (Trailcraft Badge) (Watercraft Badge) and (Winter Cubbing Badge)
- Participate in a hike-a-thon, bike-a-thon, road relay, special runs or someone other activity that creates public awareness for being fit and healthy.
- Create a display or participate in a program based on some of the Olympic sports.
- Research and report on a Canadian outdoor person or sports figure who has made significant contributions to Canada or the world.
- Help show other Cubs how to safely participate in a physical activity of your choice.
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY