Canadian Heritage Trails Award
Like all Awards, this one can be transferred to the Scout Sash when the Cub moves up to Troop.
Cubs develop a broad and higher level of skill and knowledge in outdoor heritage and conservation. 
To earn the Canadian Heritage Trails Award, complete the following requirements:
- Earn the Green Star.
- Earn the Hiking Badge or Watercraft Badge.
- Locate a trail or waterway and learn about its heritage importance.
- Travel on this route, and list some of the significant natural or heritage features along the way.
- While travelling on this route, participate in a project that helps restore, clean or preserve the section you are on.
- Click links above for the required stars and badges.
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY