Difference between revisions of "Canadian Heritage Trails Award"
(Created page with "right ''Like all Awards, this one can be transferred to the Scout Sash when the Cub moves up to Troop.'' == Outcomes == Cubs develop a broad and higher lev...")
Revision as of 09:48, 18 January 2011
Like all Awards, this one can be transferred to the Scout Sash when the Cub moves up to Troop.
Cubs develop a broad and higher level of skill and knowledge in outdoor heritage and conservation. 
To earn the Canadian Heritage Trails Award, complete the following requirements:
- Earn the Green Star.
- Earn the Hiking Badge or Watercraft Badge.
- Locate a trail or waterway and learn about its heritage importance.
- Travel on this route, and list some of the significant natural or heritage features along the way.
- While travelling on this route, participate in a project that helps restore, clean or preserve the section you are on.
- Click links above for the required stars and badges.
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY