From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 09:28, 19 January 2011 by WikiSysop
Through acting, singing, dancing and other creative activities, Cubs learn how to entertain a group. They also develop the self-confidence needed to perform and speak in public. 
Do any six (6) of the following:
- Play a simple melody on an instrument.
- Dress in appropriate costume and act or mime an incident from literature.
- Perform a recitation.
- Sing three songs and lead the pack in singing the chorus.
- Lead and sing two folk songs. (CHG01)
- Tell a story using puppets.
- Perform two magic tricks.
- Perform a solo dance.
- Lead the pack in some form of folk dancing.
- Direct a group in a skit.
- Do a play or dance from the Jungle Book.
- Part 5: Canadian Heritage Badge 1
- Part 6: Tawny Star B1. Make the puppets and you also have Tawny Star A2 and Handicraft Badge 7
- Part 11: Tawny Star B6
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY