Difference between revisions of "Game - Battleships"
From Scouts Canada Wiki
m (Attempt at cleaning up and converting to format of pluralizing categories such as wikipedia does (and half this site))
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 17:02, 11 February 2012
Group Cubs into Sixes or evenly numbered teams with a leader attached to that group acting as the "home port".
Each team is assigned a different "colour" home port (base) with the following 12 ships:
- 2 BATTLESHIPS (Battleship sinks Destroyer)
- 4 DESTROYERS (Destroyer sinks Submarine)
- 6 SUBMARINES (Submarine sinks Battleship)
- Cubs can ask for one ship (card) of their own colour at a time (from their home port)
- Cubs run into the centre of the game area and battle a ship of another colour by tagging another Cub.
- Winner takes the loser's ship (card) and returns to home port with it (turned in to leader at home port).
- Loser goes back to home port and gets another ship (card), if available.
- Cubs can fo back to home port at any time to trade ships (either with leader or other Cub).
- Home port is a safe area - cannot be tagged and battled.
- Game ends when the first team is out of all its ships (cards)
- The team with the most ships (of all colours, including their own) at the end of the game wins.