Game - Hazardous Product Symbol Relay
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 13:00, 2 June 2012 by Comrad Kev
Part of Cubs Jumpstart - Safety First.
Hazardous Product Symbol Relay
- Before starting the game show the Cubs the different hazardous products symbols for poison, flammable, explosive and corrosive.
- Bring in a variety of products with these symbols on them and line the products up at one end of the room.
- Divide the Cubs up into teams at the other end of the room and give each Cub two different symbols.
- Cubs must run up to the products, match the symbol with the correct product, and lay their symbol in front of it.
- Youth must only identify one symbol at a time, which means they have to run up twice. Some products can have more than one hazard, so there may be a mixture of symbols in front of those ones.
- First team to finish wins.