Difference between revisions of "Game - Name Pantomime"
m (Attempt at cleaning up and converting to format of pluralizing categories such as wikipedia does (and half this site))
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 17:12, 11 February 2012
This is more of an introduction to help remember peoples names. It takes no time or preparation.
- Everyone stands in a circle at arms distance apart.
- Ask each person to think of a verb/action which starts with the same letter as the persons name.
- The person does the action and yells out their action name.
- The more dramatic the name the better, like Singing Steve or Marching Marie.
- Everyone then repeats the action and action name.
For participants who say "I cant think of anything" just tell them "Keep thinking and we'll come back to you". If they still don't come up with anything ask the group to help.
This requires pretty high level of energy and drama since people are usually pretty shy. Really encourage everyone to join in and say the name and action with everyone else.
To really drill the names home, go around again, it should be faster and really get the blood moving.