From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 10:20, 27 September 2015 by Brandon
Cubs develop basic knowledge and skills to help them create practical items from simple materials. 
Do any four of the following:
- Make a toy from recycled odds and ends.
- Make a toy of some reasonable size, such as a boat, model locomotive, Kub Kar, airplane, animal, etc.
- Make a project such as a farmyard, village, Noah's Ark with animals, Jungle Book scene, cottage with furniture, railroad station, etc.
- Repair two toys. Show them to one of your leaders before and after you work on them.
- Make two useful or decorative articles from wool, leather, string or other suitable material.
- Build a model kit that takes time and effort to complete.
- Make a puppet or marionette.
- Make and fly a kite.
- Part 1: Tawny Star A2
- Part 5: Tawny Star A2
- Part 6: Tawny Star A4 or Tawny Star A5
- Part 7: Tawny Star A2
- Part 8: Tawny Star A5, Artist Badge 8
- The Cub Book page 137 Helicopter
- The Cub Book pages 138-139 A Paddle Boat
- The Cub Book pages 140-141 An Easy Kite
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY