Individual Specialty Challenge Badge
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 08:43, 19 January 2011 by WikiSysop
To provide a way to recognize a Scout who has a special interest.
- A Scout may propose a subject and requirements for this badge, or may develop them in cooperation with other members of the Troop. The requirements should be presented to the Patrol in Council or Court of Honour for review.
- Topics selected for this badge should not be covered in any of the other challenge badges.
- The Scout leader must send a copy of the badge requirements to the local Scout council for information.
- A Scout may hold only one Individual Specialty badge at one time.
- A Scout may choose a new Individual Specialty once a year.
Note: Make sure the requirements challenge the ability of the individual. Remember that the purpose of the badge is to recognize the best effort of the Scout.