We are still fighting evil spambots, so for now we will try requiring that new accounts be approved by a pre-selected site volunteer or administrator. If you would like to be a part of this team of approvers, please Email Wiki Admin. This is a very Scouting way to solve this problem, rather than relying on technology alone.
A few minor problems may persist, so please report them if you find any issues or concerns.
As volunteers in Scouts Canada, in order to do Do Your Best you have to Be Prepared!
The Challenge to you is to help Service this site by Sharing, Sharing, Sharing. This site is provided to help you share your information and get the shared information of others.
What is this?
What isn't this?
- This is not a site of official Scouts Canada information, but rather a resource containing both official and member-contributed materials.
- This is not intended to replace any official Scouts Canada training, or the Program Builder Online, but provided to augment them.
- This is not a definitive source of information for Scouts Canada programs, but is provided to help those who deliver them.
- This is not a repository of duplicate information found elsewhere on the Internet, links to other resources should be given where appropriate.
- This is not talkscouts.ca - the official Scouts Canada discussion forum, nor is it twitter or facebook, use those tools for the social media activities please!
Who can use this site?
- Anyone can use it for reference, but the intended audience is Scouts Canada volunteers that are developing and delivering program work based on program goals.
- Registered users can add comments, edit content or add their own pages.
- New accounts must verify their email address.
How does it work?
- Look up any badge that your Scouts Canada group is currently working on, or planning to work on, for resources, suggestions, ideas or even full program plans that you can use.
- Make any changes (registered users only) to the ones you see if you have ideas for improvements or alternatives.
- Make comments on the discussion page (registered users only) of any of the program suggestions (or anything in the wiki, including images and documents, for that matter).
- Any objectionable content can be retracted by using page history. Abusive users and inappropriate content should be reported to the wiki administrator immediately, wherein those users may be blocked.
- Learn how to edit pages and add original ideas of your own!