Photography Challenge Badge
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 13:13, 19 January 2011 by WikiSysop
To recognize photography knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrate and explain the use of your camera (video, or other).
- Explain how your camera records an image, and the developing process if appropriate.
- Present various examples of your work, describing the composition, choice of subject matter, and lighting and exposure.
- Be a Better Photographer - Part1 - Scouting Life Magazine August/September 2008
- Be a Better Photographer - Part2 - [http:www.scoutinglife.ca Scouting Life Magazine] October 2008
- Get to Know Mini-lesson 2: Outdoor Photography with Digital Cameras