Physically Distant Meetings
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 23:02, 20 June 2020 by ScouterIanMajor
To get ready for future meetings that may be physically distant from each other, here's a list of things to do.
- Individual Skills development
- Throw your smile game
- Knot tying (everyone gets their own rope)
- Murder Wink
- Some modification of Duck, Duck, Goose maybe possible?
- Action Songs - Swimming Pool, Pizza Hut
- Matthew Mark Luke John or Concentration
- Hike, make as interactive as you can
- Scavenger Hunt (because we will miss these over Zoom) - with well marked different locations
- Guest Speakers
- Mafia (?)