Swimming Challenge Badge
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 14:40, 19 January 2011 by WikiSysop
Demonstrate ability to swim.
- Demonstrate your swimming ability in accordance to the Red Cross Aqua Quest level 11, OR
- Complete all of the following:
- a) Tread water in deep water, for a minimum of four (4) minutes.
- b) Front crawl for 100 metres.
- c) Back crawl for 100 metres
- d) Elementary backstroke for 50 metres
- e) Breaststroke for 50 metres
- f) Sidestroke for 50 metres
- g) Butterfly stroke, 3 x 10 metres
- h) Endurance swim for 400 metres continuously, using any stroke or combination of strokes.