Talk:Prusik knot

From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 16:23, 17 September 2018 by SteveMatheson (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The title of this page is spelled wrong. This friction hitch is properly called a Prusik. See: wikipedia:Prusik --WallnutsBen (talk) 14:57, 17 September 2018 (EDT)

  • Moved Prussic knot to Prusik knot, which will automatically redirect if either is used. --SteveMatheson (talk) 16:23, 17 September 2018 (EDT)