Template:Who can use
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 13:02, 8 July 2014 by SteveMatheson
Who can use this site?
- Anyone can use it for reference, but the intended audience is Scouts Canada volunteers that are developing and delivering program work based on program goals.
- Registered users can add comments, edit content or add their own pages.
- New accounts must verify their email address.
- New accounts must also be approved, in order to ward off evil spambots.
- To help out as an account approver or to report issues, please contact the Wiki admin.