Template:Who can use
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 09:01, 10 September 2018 by SteveMatheson
Who can use this site?
- Anyone can use it for reference, but the intended audience is Scouts Canada members (Scouters and youth) that are developing, leadering, and delivering program and activities.
- Registered users can add comments, edit content or add their own pages.
- click here to get your own account!
- New accounts must verify their email address.
- New accounts must also be approved, in order to ward off evil spambots.
- To help out as an account approver or to report issues, please contact the Wiki admin.