Difference between revisions of "The Kim Book"
From Scouts Canada Wiki
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 17:32, 24 July 2011
Available for your reference are several excerpts form Scout's Canada "The Kim Book". It is recommended that a copy of this book be purchased for your Pack's Kim for there reference.
- Page 4 - Language of the Jungle
- Page 6 - Dear Kim, This book is for you...
- Page 7 - About Cubbing
- Page 8 - The Jungle Book
- Pages 9-10 - The Story of Kim
- Pages 11-12 - Why Does Kim Work with the Pack?
- Page 13 - What is my Job?
- Page 14 - Link between Pack and Troop
- Page 15 - Planning
- Page 16 - Activities
- Page 17 - Storytelling
- Page 18 - Crafts
- Page 19 - Music
- Pages 20-21 - Games
- Pages 22-23 - Playacting
- Page 24 - Outdoors
- Page 25 - Spiritual Fellowship
- Page 26 - Activity Centre
- Page 27 - Meetings
- Page 28 - Sixer's Council
- Page 29 - Ceremonies
- Page 30 - Going-Up Ceremony
- Page 31 - Helping
- Page 32 - Counselling
- Page 33 - Kim and Scouting
- Pages 34-37 - Kim in the Scout Program
- Page 38 - Dear Kim, I hope you've learned some things to help...