Difference between revisions of "The Kim Book"
From Scouts Canada Wiki
(Created page with "right Available for your reference are several excerpts form Scout's Canada "The Kim Book". It is recommended that a copy of this book be pur...")
Revision as of 09:04, 18 January 2011
Available for your reference are several excerpts form Scout's Canada "The Kim Book". It is recommended that a copy of this book be purchased for your Pack's Kim for there reference.
- Page 4 - Language of the Jungle
- Page 6 - Dear Kim, This book is for you...
- Page 7 - About Cubbing
- Page 8 - The Jungle Book
- Media:TheKimBook-p09-10.PDF Pages 9-10 - The Story of Kim
- Media:TheKimBook-p11-12.PDF Pages 11-12 - Why Does Kim Work with the Pack?
- Page 13 - What is my Job?
- Page 14 - Link between Pack and Troop
- Page 15 - Planning
- Page 16 - Activities
- Page 17 - Storytelling
- Page 18 - Crafts
- Page 19 - Music
- Media:TheKimBook-p20-21.PDF Pages 20-21 - Games
- Media:TheKimBook-p22-23.PDF Pages 22-23 - Playacting
- Page 24 - Outdoors
- Page 25 - Spiritual Fellowship
- Page 26 - Activity Centre
- Page 27 - Meetings
- Page 28 - Sixer's Council
- Page 29 - Ceremonies
- Page 30 - Going-Up Ceremony
- Page 31 - Helping
- Page 32 - Counselling
- Page 33 - Kim and Scouting
- Media:TheKimBook-p34-37.PDF Pages 34-37 - Kim in the Scout Program
- Page 38 - Dear Kim, I hope you've learned some things to help...