From Scouts Canada Wiki
Revision as of 15:43, 27 September 2015 by Brandon
- The Venturer Award is presented to a Venturer upon the decision of the Venturer Company executive and the advisor, having satisfied themselves that the Venturer:
- Has earned all six of the Activity Awards.
- Has taken an approved course of leadership training, such as one of the following:
- Scouter-in-Training course - Scouts Canada
- Ministry or Department of Education leadership course
- YM/YWCA leadership training course
- Church Councillors' course
- Junior Achievement Program, or equivalent alternative
- Has successfully acted as a member of the executive for one (1) term, or as a project chairman for at least one event.