World Religions Badge
Under the program revitalization effort of the Canadian Path, this article is no longer be applicable to the current program.
It remains here for reference purposes only.
For information on items replacing this topic, see Personal Achievement Badges - Cub Scouts.
This badge allows Cubs to learn about the various religions in the Canadian mosaic. They also enhance their understanding of their local communities and Canada. 
With your parent's or guardian's permission and assistance from your leader, complete the following requirements:
- Do either (a) or (b):
- (a) Visit a place of worship other than your own faith and find out some information about its structure, its contents and the form of worship conducted there
- (b) Meet with a knowledgeable adult who belongs to a denomination or religion other than your own and discover how that person puts their faith into practice in daily life
- Find out about a religion other than your own and tell your leader about any of its sacred books, holy places, religious customs and special festivals or holidays.
- Discuss with your leader what values many of the world's religions have in common.
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY