Area Service Team
The Area Service Team exists to help all scouters deliver a quality program. The service team represents a deep well of resources that scouters may draw on. In addition, members of the service team may co-ordinate area-wide events.
The Area Service Team is lead by a key-3 made up of the Area Commissioner (AC), Area Youth Commissioner (AYC), and Area Support Manager (ASM). These key-3 are also members of the Council Service Team.
Common volunteer roles found on an Area Service Team include:
- Area Commissioner
- Area Youth Commissioner
- Deputy Area Commissioner - Beaver Scouts, Cub Scouts, Scouts, Venturers, & Rovers
- Deputy Area Commissioner - Volunteer Development
- Deputy Area Commissioner - Recognition
- Deputy Area Commissioner - Communications
- Deputy Area Commissioner - Events
- Area Registrar
- Area Popcorn Coordinator
- Group Commissioner
- Group Youth Commissioner