From Scouts Canada Wiki
Cubs develop basic drawing and painting knowledge and skills. 
Do any five of the following:
- Draw or paint an original illustration of an incident or character from a story such as the Jungle Book.
- Draw or paint, from life or memory, any animal or person you have seen.
- Draw or paint a landscape while looking at it.
- Arrange some items and draw or paint them.
- Keep and use a sketch book for a period of one month.
- Illustrate an incident from a story, such as the Jungle Book, using characters in a series of four or more sketches.
- Make a greeting card of your own design.
- Make an original model from any suitable material.
- Create a print using original designs cut into linoleum, potatoes, or other kinds of blocks.
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY