By-Laws, Policies and Procedures
Scouts Canada is regulated by its own ByLaw, Policies and Procedures. Also known as BP&P.
BP & P Quick Reference Guides
BP & P Quick Reference Guides are now available as a simplified and concise versions (circa 2011 and never updated, sadly) for each section.
Electronic Version B.P. and P.
To make B.P.&P. accessible to everyone it has been divided into sections for easy downloading, viewing and printing. Click on any of the titles below to view a section of B.P.&P. These are also available directly from the Scouts Canada BP&P web page.
- By-Law No. 2
- Section 1000- Policies of Scouts Canada
- Section 2000 - Scouts Canada Structure
- Section 3000- Membership and Registration
- Section 4000 - Appointments and Positions
- Section 5000 - Scouts Canada's Programs
- Section 6000 - Adult Development
- Section 7000 - Duty of Care
- Section 8000 - Uniforms and Insignia
- Section 9000 - Recognition / Honours and Awards
- Section 10000 - Camping and Outdoor Activities
- Section 11000 - Accounting and Fundraising Principles
- Section 12000 - Personal Information Protection
- Section 13000 - Risk Management
- Section 14000 - Employees
- Section 15000 - Conflict of Interest
- Section 16000 - Intellectual Property
- Section 19000 - Other Procedures
- Section 20000 - Forms
- B.P. & P Index
- Rejection/Suspension/Termination/Reinstatement of Membership Policy
Complete B.P. and P.
The full versions are available online at Electronic Version B.P. and P..