By-Laws, Policies and Procedures
Scouts Canada is regulated by its own ByLaw, Policies and Procedures. Also known as BP&P.
Check it out on the official web site: Welcome to Scouts Canada’s Enhanced Bylaw, Policies and Procedures
Previous Version BP&P
A major update to BP&P was made in 2019. The older versions are here for reference only.
To make B.P.&P. accessible to everyone it has been divided into sections for easy downloading, viewing and printing. Click on any of the titles below to view a section of B.P.&P. These are also available directly from the Scouts Canada BP&P web page.
- By-Law No. 2
- Section 1000- Policies of Scouts Canada
- Section 2000 - Scouts Canada Structure
- Section 3000- Membership and Registration
- Section 4000 - Appointments and Positions
- Section 5000 - Scouts Canada's Programs
- Section 6000 - Adult Development
- Section 7000 - Duty of Care
- Section 8000 - Uniforms and Insignia
- Section 9000 - Recognition / Honours and Awards
- Section 10000 - Camping and Outdoor Activities
- Section 11000 - Accounting and Fundraising Principles
- Section 12000 - Personal Information Protection
- Section 13000 - Risk Management
- Section 14000 - Employees
- Section 15000 - Conflict of Interest
- Section 16000 - Intellectual Property
- Section 19000 - Other Procedures
- Section 20000 - Forms
- B.P. & P Index
- Rejection/Suspension/Termination/Reinstatement of Membership Policy
Complete B.P. and P.
The full version available online at Electronic Version B.P. and P.. This is an older version and is listed here for reference only.
BP & P Quick Reference Guides
BP & P Quick Reference Guides are now available as a simplified and concise versions (circa 2011 and never updated, sadly) for each section. Again, these are older versions and are here for reference only.