|Address|| 1495 Arner Townline|
Located in one of the few remaining Carolinian Forests in Essex County, Camp Cedarwin is 74 acres of unmatched beauty. The abundant rolling forest nestled along the picturesque bank of the Cedar Creek, provides the residents of Windsor and Essex County with a unique outdoor setting not far from work and home. In addition to the rare species of vegetation and various wildlife, including deer, Camp Cedarwin's trails and building facilities provide an unparalleled setting for all to enjoy.
- Propellor Building - This very unique facility with three dormitory wings is capable of accommodating up to twenty four youth or adults in each wing. A complete kitchen and a multi-purpose meeting / dining area is attached to each dormitory wing such that up to three groups can use this unique building at the same time. The hub in the center contains washroom facilities and the facilities are handicapper accessible.
- Peach Lodge - This building is used as a craft area, multi-purpose or small meeting area (30 people). It contains a washroom and shower facility.
- Sawmill Lodge - This multi-purpose building can be used as a shelter with washrooms and a woodstove. This facility is suitable for conducting training seminars in an outdoor wilderness setting.
- Humber Hut - A facility with bunks to accommodate 9 persons in the remote wilderness located near the babbling creek. Excellent facility to get back to nature.
- Chapel - An exceptionally picturesque area of the camp set aside for spiritual / meditative observances in a peaceful interdenominational setting.
- Cedar Creek - Being on the banks of this environmental treasure offers a special place to study a variety of wildlife and plant life. There is access through to Lake Erie by canoe, an interesting trip indeed. The use of our access to this creek presents a lot of interesting possibilities to the users.
- Nature Trails - Trails winding through one of Essex County's most unique forests highlighted with some of the areas greatest natural treasures. A special place to study nature or just take a nice walk in the wilderness.
- Picnic Shelter - A large picnic shelter is located in a heavily wooded accessible setting.