Canadian Camper Award
Like all awards, this one may be transferred to the Scout sash, after the Cub has moved up to Troop.
Individually or as part of a team, Cubs develop a broad and higher level of skill and knowledge relating to the outdoors and camping. 
To earn the Canadian Camper Award, complete the following requirements:
- Earn the Green Star
- Earn the First Aider Badge.
- Earn the Camping Badge.
- Participate in at least three Cub camps.
- With a buddy and help from your leader, choose a campsite and complete the following:
- (a) Set up a shelter of your own design or a tent. Weather permitting, spend a whole night sleeping in your shelter
- (b) Where permitted, build a fire and boil a cup of water
- (c) Scout the area and discover what you can about the terrain, kinds of plants and habits of local wildlife
- (d) Locate the direction of North and predict possible changes in weather
- Help show other Cubs how to do a camping skill of your choice.
- Where possible, visit a Scout troop camp and learn about their camping program.
- Click links above for the required stars and badges.
- Cub Book page available Cub Scout Badge Requirements web site as Canadian Camper Award
- Part 4: Track camp attendance for this as well as the Camping Badge (1b) and Winter Cubbing Badge (5a)
- Part 5a: Links with Camping Badge 5a, Trailcraft Badge 2d
- Part 5b: Links with Green Star A7, Winter Cubbing Badge 5d
- Part 5d: Links with Black Star A10, Black Star A11, Astronomer Badge, Observer Badge 7, 8, Green Star B3, Winter Cubbing Badge 4
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY