Canadian Heritage Trails Award
Like all Awards, this one can be transferred to the Scout Sash (pre-2011 uniform) when the Cub moves up to Troop (using the pre-2011 uniform only).
'As announced in Scout Scene Vol. 1 Issue 8 - Dec. 2011, to align with the six "Star Badge System", consideration was given to reducing the number of Cub Scout Activity Awards from eight to six. "Canadian Heritage Trails Award" was amalgamated into the "Canadian Camper Award".
Details are not available.
Cubs develop a broad and higher level of skill and knowledge in outdoor heritage and conservation. 
To earn the Canadian Heritage Trails Award, complete the following requirements:
- Earn the Green Star.
- Earn the Hiking Badge or Watercraft Badge.
- Locate a trail or waterway and learn about its heritage importance.
- Travel on this route, and list some of the significant natural or heritage features along the way.
- While travelling on this route, participate in a project that helps restore, clean or preserve the section you are on.
- Click links above for the required stars and badges.
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY