From Scouts Canada Wiki
Also known as Patrol Box or Camp Kitchen.
A portable kitchen to hold stove, basins, pots, and "patrol equipment" and doubles as a cooking and cleaning station at camp.
Here are some sample plans available online:
- A Standing Kitchen, February 2006, The Leader.
- BoysLife.org : Build a Chuck Box for Camp Cooking, By David Brooks
- BSA Engineering Service Patrol Food Chest
- (Same/similar design to that published in Leader, Feb. 2006)
- The T21 Kitchen Box
- BSA Troop 42 Patrol Boxes (includes Inventory list)
- BSA Troop 679's Patrol Box Plans
- (Scoutmaster CG) Kamp Kitchen, Scouter Hugh McVeigh in Germnantown Tennessee
- BSA Troop 609 - Patrol Box Plans
- BSA Troop 416 - Chuckbox
- A Portable Camp Kitchen, Boy's Life (BSA) June 1977
- No. 2 Patrol Kitchen Box, "The Patrol Sketchbook" by Ishkotekay 1992