Clothes Pin Bats
From Scouts Canada Wiki
- Each Beaver Scout requires:
- a clothespin
- eyes made from red, white or yellow construction paper, and black construction paper(use a hole puncher)
- alternatively, use commercial googly eyes
- Write the Beaver Scouts' name on the clothes pin
- Prepare a pattern of a simple bat shape for the Beavers to trace and cut out.
- Glue the eyes to the “business” end of the clothespin
- Glue the bat’s wings to the rest of the pin.
These bats will clip to anything, and when ‘flocked’ together make quite a haunting sight.