From Scouts Canada Wiki
Cooler Corn on the Cob
Cooking corn on the cob for a large crowd can be a messy pain in the butt...
This is so simple you'll just die...
- Large cooler
- As many corn cobs that fit in your cooler
- Kettle or large pot to boil water
- Small new potatoes (optional)
- Husk the corn and throw it all in the cooler, the top must fit tight.
- Boil lots of water (if you want potatoes with your corn, add some small washed new potatoes to the water as you bring it to a boil),
- Pour the boiling water (and potatoes) over the corn in the cooler,
- Shut the lid tight <-- very important!
- Wait 30 min... Eat