Craft Stick Spider Web
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Using popsicle sticks, or if you prefer... crafts sticks, googly eyes, yarn, glue, and pom-poms.
A few changes to make it a bit easier for young crafters:
- Cut two pipe cleaners in half and then twist together at the center. This will make the eight legs, no glue required!
- As you can see in the photos, we made half (four legs) at a time and discovered this shortcut later.
- You choose, as two separated sides can glue into the sides, rather than the bottom
- Attach the legs to the pom-pom body with glue and a small elastic band. This holds it together while drying and puts an interesting shape on the body
- Put glue in a paper plate with some spare sticks, which is much easier to handle.