From Scouts Canada Wiki
This badge helps Cubs develop basic knowledge and skills in singing or playing an instrument. 
- Identify the notes of the staff and the values of notes and rest signs.
- Explain the meaning of piano, forte, moderato, staccato, largo, pianissimo, fortissimo.
- Do three (3) of the following:
- (a) Play a simple tune on a recognized instrument
- (b) Demonstrate ability with a rhythm instrument such as castanets, drum, etc.
- (c) Sing a major scale ascending and descending, and the three notes of a major and minor triad
- (d) Tap or clap the rhythm of a four-bar phrase previously played by an adult
- (e) Sing a short solo
- (f) Be a member of a recognized choir, band or ensemble
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY