Pack Specialty Badge
(Updated August 2002)
The Pack Specialty Badge allows an entire pack to design requirements for special interest areas not already covered in the current badge and star system. 
- The pack will identify all requirements for this badge with the guidance of leaders.
- A pack may have only one Specialty Badge at a time.
- A pack may change its Specialty Badge once a year if it wishes
This is a great way to fill out the program year when you look for input from your Cubs and Sixers’ Council. If your Sixer's establish a Pack Specialty badge that the Pack would like to do annually, then this is the badge that you can promote.
- Pack Specialty Badge - Developing Country From the Leader in June/July 2008.
- These same 1st North Bay Cubs and Scouter Ken get mentioned in North Bay Cub Scouts Protect Children.s Lives from Malaria
- Cub Specialty Badges - Cub Scouts Geocaching Badge
- Kicking into the Pack Badge (Kenpo karate specialty badge) - THE LEADER, February 2005
- Genealogy and Family History Badge
- Volunteer Specialty Badge - January 2004 Leader Magazine. (missing link)
- Horseback Riding and Soapbox Derby Racing Badges - Cub Scouts of 1st Elmira Cub Pack
- Carleton Area Scouting Forum » Old Wolves Club » SPECIALITY BADGE #1: CAMPFIRE SKILLS
- Carleton Area Scouting Forum » Old Wolves Club » SPECIALITY BADGE #2: CUB KNOT BOARD
- Carleton Area Scouting Forum » Old Wolves Club » SPECIALITY BADGE #3: PIONEERING SKILLS
- Carleton Area Scouting Forum » Old Wolves Club » SPECIALITY BADGE #4: SKATEBOARDING
- Carleton Area Scouting Forum » Old Wolves Club » SPECIALITY BADGE#5 ORIENTEERING
- Taken from MEASURING SUCCESS - THE SCOUTING WAY