From Scouts Canada Wiki
- Tomato soup - one tin per 2-4 people depending on what else is served.
- Pizza spices (a blend of dried oregano, basil, and other spices) - about 1/2 tsp per can of soup)
- Pepperoni (mild) - (difficult to explain the amount per can... as you like it)
- Parmesan cheese (pre grated for camping convenience)
- Chuck up the pepperoni. Perhaps a bit thicker than you would for a pizza, then quarter them crosswise.
- Heat up the soup, spices, and pepperoni.
- Stir to ensure it doesn't burn on the bottom.
- Ladle into bowls or wide mugs. Be sure to distribute an equal amount of pepperoni.
- Add coutrons, enough to fill the top of the bowl or wide mug.
- Shake on some Parmesan cheese.