From Scouts Canada Wiki
Role of the Scout Counsellor:
Scout Counsellors are primarily responsible for individual patrols.
They are the adults who patrol member first look to for guidance.
- Encourage individuals to accept their share of responsibilities
- Help patrol members to work together
- ensure each member has opportunities for leadership, achievement and recognition
- Help locate and provide resources
For more details, see Scout Leader Volunteer Job Description.
- http://www2.scouts.ca/elearn Scouts: Wood Badge I