Swimming Challenge Badge
From Scouts Canada Wiki
Demonstrate ability to swim.
- Demonstrate your swimming ability in accordance to the Red Cross Aqua Quest level 11, OR
- Complete all of the following:
- a) Tread water in deep water, for a minimum of four (4) minutes.
- b) Front crawl for 100 metres.
- c) Back crawl for 100 metres
- d) Elementary backstroke for 50 metres
- e) Breaststroke for 50 metres
- f) Sidestroke for 50 metres
- g) Butterfly stroke, 3 x 10 metres
- h) Endurance swim for 400 metres continuously, using any stroke or combination of strokes.
Under the program revitalization effort of the Canadian Path, this article may no longer be applicable.
For information on items replacing this topic, see Personal Achievement Badges - Scouts.