From Scouts Canada Wiki
- Cheer Leader stands in the centre of the campfire circle.
- Cheer Leader shouts "It's" and points to a starting point in the campfire circle.
- When pointed to, any camper growls "Grrrr" and continues until #6 below.
- Cheer Leader moves her/his pointing arm around the circle until pointing back at the starting point. (by now everyone is growling "Grrr")
- When pointing back at the starting point, the Cheer Leader jumps into the air and....
- upon the Cheer Leader landing, everyone shouts "ate"
--S HARTROPP 08:58, 12 June 2011 (EDT)